Facebook

3/facebook /post-per-tag

Thursday, November 26, 2020

I'm sorry


 Anyone report ..? 

I'm sorry:

---

I'm sorry i'm who i'm.

I'm sorry i do not wanna date because im inlove with my hate.


I'm sorry I'm so broken inside which I'm at war with my pride.

I'm sorry i feel my only friends are all on the opposite side.


I'm sorry I even have numerous problems I feel I gotta hide.

I'm sorry I pushed everyone away when all I wanted to try to to was die.


I'm sorry I clothed to be this manner.

I'm sorry I concede when all I see is red.

I'm sorry I'm cursed with a devil in my head.

I'm pitying all the mean things that i said.

And I'm pitying how all I feel inside is dead.


I'm sorry that i would like to be accepted ...

But all I feel in life is rejected or deceptied.


I'm sorry I lie saying, this is often me doing my best

As I keep getting high, cutting my wrist.


I'm sorry im inlove with sins i can not confess.

It's why my life is usually a multitude.


I'm sorry i could not see my soul was lost within the dark and that i couldn't break away.


It drives you mad.


And I'm sorry I'm hurting so bad because I lost everything I had.

I'm sorry I wasn't an honest son or brother or couldn't be a dad.


I'm sorry this depression feels and spreads sort of a disease.

I'm sorry I'm stuck during a nightmare nobody can see.

I'm sorry my heart is very easy to bleed.

See, I'm pitying tons of things, things not many would believe.

But most of all I'm pitying being "ME

Share:
Location: Bangladesh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent

3/recent-posts

Music

3/Music/post-grid

BTemplates.com

3/Photography/post-per-tag
Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Gold Digger

  Gold Digger She'd never SAY that money mattered... Really all that much to her. But at a DOZEN hearts get shattered... When she finds ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Fashion

3/Fashion/post-per-tag

Beauty

3/Beauty/post-per-tag

Videos

3/Food/recent-videos

Technology

3/Technology/small-col-left

Sports

3/Sports/small-col-right

Fashion

3/Fashion/big-col-right

Business

3/Business/big-col-left

Header Ads

Header ADS

Followers

Nature

3/Nature/post-grid

Comments

3/recent-comments

Subscribe Us