Facebook

3/facebook /post-per-tag

Monday, November 9, 2020

''I am in your heart"


 "I am in your heart"


Close Your Eyes and feel me, because I am always

Stay in your heart and your life.


  I can't be with you today

 but if you close your eyes and think,

 I will be beside you in the kitchen

 wearing your shirt - standing by the sink.


 I will be with you in the bedroom

 waiting quietly on your bed;

 Just close your eyes and think of me,

 relive those memories in your head.


 I will stand by you in the bathroom,

 an unlikely place to meet;

 I will smile at you so playfully

 as I let you brush my teeth.


 I will be your light in the darkness,

 shining steady through and through;

 You only have to watch it glow

 to know I think of you.


 I will be the music that you listen to,

 I will be there in every song:

 I will laugh with you and sing with you,

 and comfort you when your day's gone wrong.


 I will be the wind that ruffles your hair,

 I will be that warm embrace;

 I will be the hand on your shoulder,

 I will be the tender touch on your face.


 I will be the clock gently ticking,

 reminding you of the times;

 We've shut the rest of the world outside

 we're in our own world - yours and mine.


 I will be the moon as it dances

 on the water cold and still;

 For I have loved you always remember

 and I know I always will.


 Though you may not see me physically

 as you live your life today;

 Just close your eyes and think of me

 I will not be far away.


 And always remember one thing;

You are my best friend,

You are my beloved husband

You are my cute baby,

And I love you more than you..

Share:
Location: Bangladesh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent

3/recent-posts

Music

3/Music/post-grid

BTemplates.com

3/Photography/post-per-tag
Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Gold Digger

  Gold Digger She'd never SAY that money mattered... Really all that much to her. But at a DOZEN hearts get shattered... When she finds ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Fashion

3/Fashion/post-per-tag

Beauty

3/Beauty/post-per-tag

Videos

3/Food/recent-videos

Technology

3/Technology/small-col-left

Sports

3/Sports/small-col-right

Fashion

3/Fashion/big-col-right

Business

3/Business/big-col-left

Header Ads

Header ADS

Followers

Nature

3/Nature/post-grid

Comments

3/recent-comments

Subscribe Us