Facebook

3/facebook /post-per-tag

Thursday, November 26, 2020

EMOTIONS


 EMOTIONS


Everytime I sit and I start to think


How much more of depression can I take


Am watching my life slowly breaking down


I have been swimming in pain and am starting to drown


Am suddenly broken by my past


I used to be a shinny metal but am now full of rust


I have all these pipo Infront of me, but why do I still feel alone


Am struggling to find a shoulder to lean on


Am sitting, lost in my mind trying to find where to go


Am acting tough on the outside but am crying inside my soul


I have got alot to say but something inside tells me not to speak

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent

3/recent-posts

Music

3/Music/post-grid

BTemplates.com

3/Photography/post-per-tag
Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Gold Digger

  Gold Digger She'd never SAY that money mattered... Really all that much to her. But at a DOZEN hearts get shattered... When she finds ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Fashion

3/Fashion/post-per-tag

Beauty

3/Beauty/post-per-tag

Videos

3/Food/recent-videos

Technology

3/Technology/small-col-left

Sports

3/Sports/small-col-right

Fashion

3/Fashion/big-col-right

Business

3/Business/big-col-left

Header Ads

Header ADS

Followers

Nature

3/Nature/post-grid

Comments

3/recent-comments

Subscribe Us