Facebook

3/facebook /post-per-tag

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

DISTRESSFUL


 


 You know even if our feet were not equal, but we shared the same distance.


Even though the weathers were not favourable, we endured the stormy ones together. As well as the sunny days


Even though we used to have a little, but atleast what we shared kept us going.


Even if circumstances made things become difficult, but through agony and tragedy smile remained priceless.


Even though quiet moments would arrive, still we afforded a single jam to keep the day going.


Tears would run out my eyes, you cared to wipe them away.


Smile was our everyday gift that meant everything.


Being intelligence and remain intellectuals was our priority.


Winning was part of the game, that's why we would invite positivity time and again.


You would fetch it, if it was far for me to reach.


How angry you would become when I get to make my hair alone, instead of inviting you over.


Most of all you were a resident in my heart, though you've lost the address now.


It's now cracking up because you left it, now everything is in a pit of darkness.


Peace is finally the enemy of it now, same goes with harmony.


The sweetness has gone to sour, things are nolonger the same.


We more like strangers, but I get to remember we shared a laughter together.


I'm more like your enemy, but I haven't changed from who I was not even my feelings.


Change is unavoidable, that's my everyday song it's stuck in my head.


I've discovered my other talents in your absence, I know you would give a genuine compliment.


I hate giggles they remind me of you, I want to forget.


I want to forget, but I feel like I'm playing with my mind.


It's constantly stuck into those dreams we used to talk about that we promised to reach them together.


I haven't bought new shoes, these one's remind me of you and the events we attended.


As for clothes yeah I have but I've attended several places with them, I guess it's some sort of a chapter I've just opened, but it's crazy because I'm without you.


Share:
Location: Bangladesh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent

3/recent-posts

Music

3/Music/post-grid

BTemplates.com

3/Photography/post-per-tag
Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Gold Digger

  Gold Digger She'd never SAY that money mattered... Really all that much to her. But at a DOZEN hearts get shattered... When she finds ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Fashion

3/Fashion/post-per-tag

Beauty

3/Beauty/post-per-tag

Videos

3/Food/recent-videos

Technology

3/Technology/small-col-left

Sports

3/Sports/small-col-right

Fashion

3/Fashion/big-col-right

Business

3/Business/big-col-left

Header Ads

Header ADS

Followers

Nature

3/Nature/post-grid

Comments

3/recent-comments

Subscribe Us