Facebook

3/facebook /post-per-tag

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

**BROKEN HEARTS NEVER SLEEPS**


 *BROKEN HEARTS NEVER SLEEPS*


"I want numbing of my brain

For the memories I can't escape

Every single wish we ever made

They keep haunting me everyday


Wanna wake up with Amnesia

Maybe a Dose of Anesthesia

You left me, when I need ya

Every night, I just Feel ya


I was the one that you lied-to

Everywhere I go, I finds you

I was dumb that never had a clue

Everything you said wasn't really true


I just became the part of all the broken hearts

They truly hates the person, who they really wants


I hate that I still want you back

Before the time, your heart went black

I hate all this repeating in my head

Of the rough words you ever said,


My Broken Heart never sleep

And this pain is pretty steep

I maybe can't stop feeling so crazy

After the changes you made to me


I hate thay I am still lonely

You got me off my knees

This misery numbs me slowly

You're the reason, I'm on my feet


Maybe my daydream is finally over

Finally woke up after being sober

My emotions can use some Novocaine

Feeling your breeze in every Rain,


Every Broken Heart never go to sleep

They stay awake, hanging from a cliff

Thanking for the happiness they got

Promising to never give love another shot."

                                                              

Share:
Location: Bangladesh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent

3/recent-posts

Music

3/Music/post-grid

BTemplates.com

3/Photography/post-per-tag
Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Gold Digger

  Gold Digger She'd never SAY that money mattered... Really all that much to her. But at a DOZEN hearts get shattered... When she finds ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Fashion

3/Fashion/post-per-tag

Beauty

3/Beauty/post-per-tag

Videos

3/Food/recent-videos

Technology

3/Technology/small-col-left

Sports

3/Sports/small-col-right

Fashion

3/Fashion/big-col-right

Business

3/Business/big-col-left

Header Ads

Header ADS

Followers

Nature

3/Nature/post-grid

Comments

3/recent-comments

Subscribe Us